Author Topic: 2.1.1 Not showing Todays Runs properly & not running programs until restart  (Read 9816 times)

indo419

• View Profile
Since recent upgrade when i go to home page from my mobile, todays runs are all greyed and striked out.  I noticed this morning that the last run of the day that is striked out was a manual run. Seems like the whole list is from a prior day or 2 days prior when i had made a manual run.  When i restart controller from admin tab the list is corrected. This problem begins about a day after i restart. The restart day is ok the following day is not. The controller stops watering when this happens until i restart or do a manual water. New seed and vegetable garden that are supposed to water several times per day are not looking too good.
I think after upgrade it was running ok and the problem started some time after upgrade, but i am not sure.

bluespray_admin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
What is your firnware's build date?

indo419

• View Profile
Build date:   4/3/2017, 1:10:48 PM

bluespray_admin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Sounds like the interface was not updated. You might want to refresh the browser every time you left it for a long time.

indo419

• View Profile
Hi,

Browser refresh is not the problem.

The hang just happened again.  I restarted it on 6/11 it run until yesterday as expected and did not water today at all.  I'll send you a pic.  All runs for the day are striked out up to 6pm and it is 4:20 pm now.  There has been no watering today and watering is not shown on the watering history.
Same is seen when I connect from my mobile.
Arthur

indo419

• View Profile
BlueSpray continues to halt.  Been down since 7/26/17.  Today's watering is grayed/lined out, why.  SYsLog and Firmware page attached.
Is there any way to diagnose and fix this problem?
AK

berjer13

• View Profile
My controller also isn't running.  "Today's Runs" are grayed out/lined through.  I restarted it at the plug and through the interface but still nothing.