Author Topic: API sample code?  (Read 8086 times)

jwrayburn

• View Profile
API sample code?
« on: January 23, 2019, 10:39:34 am »
I have downloaded the API documentation. Using POSTMAN, I have successfully gotten the system status displayed, and WIFi status. But my attempts, to date, to send code via <ip_address>/api/manual?……… displays a result, which include my intended code, but this is no action.

Can anyone, including BlueSpary, post successful code that turns on one or more zones manually? I have used the syntax in the API doc to no avail.

Thanks!
Jerry

bluespray_admin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: API sample code?
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2019, 12:07:00 pm »
You might want to email support.  We don't want to show it publicly.

PashOvall

• View Profile
    • Ремонт промышленной электроники
API sample code
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2019, 10:54:03 pm »
hi my friends
im need a matlab sample code about PID design via numeric method.
in the other word,i want to find a method for tuning of pid with optimizing a cost function.this cost functions are error criteriaITAE,ISE,IAE,....
no genetic algorithm
do you help me? 

best regards

zipzit

• View Profile
Re: API sample code?
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2019, 04:12:27 am »
hi my friends
im need a matlab sample code about PID design via numeric method.
in the other word,i want to find a method for tuning of pid with optimizing a cost function.this cost functions are error criteriaITAE,ISE,IAE,....
no genetic algorithm
do you help me? 

best regards

this is unusual.  PashOvall, are you in the right forum?  We're talking about wifi enabled sprinkler controllers for watering plants and lawns.

Not quite sure where you are trying to go with this. What are you using these controllers for?   The controller output for a sprinkler system is generally binary on/off. What's to optimize?  I'd be surprised if a single user here touched Matlab or Octave . (okay, python, JS Node, maybe...)

And best practice for good for good communications is to define ALL abbreviations When First Used (WFU) style.