Author Topic: New Bluespray controller not working  (Read 8353 times)

clempink

• View Profile
New Bluespray controller not working
« on: June 17, 2016, 01:28:46 am »
I hope someone can offer some advice as my new 24 station Bluespray controller is not working.
I received it a couple of days ago and set it up as per the manual.
I actually had a program watering manually but my computer dropped out of sync with the controller.
I have tried resetting it and have tried all recommendations in the manual etc but nothing has changed.
Currently the green LED is on, the blue LED is not on or flashing and the orange LED stays on all the time.
Bluespray does not appear in my network connections.
I have tried Bluespray support a couple of times but have not had any contact from them as yet.
Hope someone can help?

Thank you,

Clempink

bluespray_admin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: New Bluespray controller not working
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2016, 05:03:03 pm »
Clempink.

Please email our support group.  They will assist you with your issue.

clempink

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2016, 12:19:26 am »
Thank you for the reply.
I have sent 2 messages for help to the customer support, the latest on 15/06/16 but have still not received a reply!
I have been contacted through Pay Pal from Bluespray saying I can return the unit but I am in Australia and require a mailing address for your company please?
As soon as I receive your mailing address I will return the controller to you, as I would like to use your system if possible.

Thank you,

Clempink

bluespray_admin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2016, 07:23:50 pm »
I've PM you the info. You should expect an email from our support as well.

thecore

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2016, 05:22:36 pm »
Chlempink.. take my advice and get your money back... a year ago this worked great.... now does not work at all and no one can fix anything...

Canada_Guy

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2016, 01:25:59 am »
Chlempink.. take my advice and get your money back... a year ago this worked great.... now does not work at all and no one can fix anything...

Hardly a fair comment. Bluespray offered to repair your unit, but for some reason you're not wanting to work with them to resolve the issue.

thecore

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2016, 12:15:56 pm »
Its a very fair comment.. how many weeks/months should I wait before You think its a fair comment?  I was a very satisfied customer until they released a bad firmware release and now dont want to address any issues it has caused.. should I wait a year?  whats your advice Canada_Guy?  I think you probably work for the company since I have been at this for over a month and still no real resolution (as my lawn burns up) and I have to reprogram my unit nearly every day to get it to work... that is a great customer experience!

bluespray_admin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2016, 12:21:32 am »
Its a very fair comment.. how many weeks/months should I wait before You think its a fair comment?  I was a very satisfied customer until they released a bad firmware release and now dont want to address any issues it has caused.. should I wait a year?  whats your advice Canada_Guy?  I think you probably work for the company since I have been at this for over a month and still no real resolution (as my lawn burns up) and I have to reprogram my unit nearly every day to get it to work... that is a great customer experience!

Can you state what problem you're having and have you contacted our support group for resolution?