Author Topic: mobile bugs  (Read 6500 times)

jjlfour

• View Profile
mobile bugs
« on: May 22, 2016, 01:03:59 pm »
Cannot run programs or individual zones from iPhone. After selecting water now, I cannot select master valve or run program. When I select run times using the wheel for a specific zone, the program returns to the home page and freezes. If I go to settings/zones and select the water drop next to the zone I want to run, the zone appears to run, but the master valve is not open so its not really running. Please fix this!

thecore

• View Profile
Re: mobile bugs
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2016, 05:08:18 pm »
many many bugs/defects in this release.. how do I revert back to the old one from last year? (worked like a charm)  using my iPhone to control this is almost useless ... also, if you cancel a run (Because maybe you want to cut the grass in that zone...) it wipes out the setting all together.. and I cannot turn on any zone at all to water (say, like after I get done cuting the lawn and want to water it ... fix, or let me revert back to last years version so things work again

bluespray_admin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: mobile bugs
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2016, 12:24:52 am »
We've introduced so many features that the phone UI has fallen behind.  We've fixed it, streamlined it and will release it in version 2.1 very soon.

That being said, 2.0 is a lot better than 1.2.  If you have problem migrating, please let our support group know and they will resolve it for you.