Author Topic: Give me a reason to pull the trigger  (Read 7591 times)

LookingForAWiFiContoller

• View Profile
Give me a reason to pull the trigger
« on: August 18, 2013, 02:38:42 pm »
After a couple weeks of research, I've determined that your product meets and exceeds all my requirements.

All except that pesky mobile app.

I have a feeling as soon as I see it, I'll be putting one in my garage. Or waiting till next season, which ever comes first.
Or maybe someone has a good reason I should go ahead and get one now?

bluespray_admin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Give me a reason to pull the trigger
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2013, 04:43:41 pm »
We would love to have you as a customer right now :), of course, but the decision is up to you.

Keep in mind that BlueSpray allows you to water seasonally, so if you don't water in the winter, having BlueSpray will save you a couple of trips to the garage to turn on/off your current sprinkler system.  The sooner you install BlueSpray, the more you save.

Another reason is we're having a Free Shipping special on Amazon.

By mobile app, do you mean the phone interface?

The phone interface is not yet complete.  We have not officially released it.  What you saw is probably an incomplete version.  We will release once it is completed and tested as a firmware update.

We also welcome any suggestion/feedback to make our product better.  Please express your opinions. Thanks.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 05:47:54 pm by bluespray_admin »

LookingForAWiFiContoller

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2013, 11:13:45 am »
Amazon has my order!

I had to go into the office an hour early today and didn't shut the sprinklers off before I went to bed.
No water pressure for my shower this morning was enough reason to make the purchase today.
I haven't seen the phone interface, but will certainly be checking for updates. I wish I could help, but I'm a hardware geek. Writing code is not my forte, but I'd be more than happy to be a tester.
Let me know!

LookingForAWiFiContoller

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2013, 12:30:16 pm »
Had it for over a month now. Even added the garage door option. Love it!
It's so easy to tweak the schedule which changes daily with our work. Pick up the tablet while watching TV and done. The yard gets watered when I want it.
The only improvement I can suggest is a mobile app. It's almost impossible to get the iPhone logged in correctly using Safari, or Chrome.
The offer to be a beta tester is still out there.
Thanks for a great product.

bluespray_admin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2013, 04:27:43 pm »
Thanks for the compliments.  If you have Amazon account, please give us a review on Amazon too.  We can use all the good words we can get. ;)