Author Topic: Entered wrong server info now cannot access  (Read 6806 times)

Laser

• View Profile
Entered wrong server info now cannot access
« on: June 28, 2015, 05:41:46 pm »
Ok so the instructions were not clear in the box on setup and when I connected to the bluespray network I entered the incorrect information for the server. Actually I did not enter anything and did not set up a username or a password. Now I am trying to access the controller again through the bluespray network after resetting it several times by moving the switch down for 15 seconds then back up. When I rejoin the bluespray network and enter the 192.168.1.1 local URL it asks for a username and password which I did not set up so I cannot access it and am not able to get it to reset to factory. Please advise. Hopefully once connected I can forward the ports to access from outside home network but the most important thing for me is to upgrade to the new firmware to be able to add a station delay for my well water to recharge and have enough pressure to run.

Laser

• View Profile
Re: Entered wrong server info now cannot access
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2015, 05:58:16 pm »
decided to upgrade to the bluespray to be able to access from iphone anywhere and now I cannot even water the yard and not even a phone number to speak with a human for support?? Really?

bluespray_admin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2015, 10:11:14 pm »
Hi,

You'd want to slide the switch down for about 20 seconds.  It's supposed to be between 10 and 30 seconds but 20 works better.

Laser

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2015, 08:21:33 am »
20 seconds was the trick....Thanks for the great customer support!!

Canada_Guy

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2015, 11:33:13 pm »
Laser, I've had great customer support by e-mail at  support@bluespray.net