Author Topic: Mobile Web-App: Water Now, can't set zone run time  (Read 6367 times)

rl1131

• View Profile
Mobile Web-App: Water Now, can't set zone run time
« on: August 18, 2014, 07:16:05 pm »
Greetings,

Today the gardener was here and needed me to run zone 1 for a couple of minutes.  So, I thought yeah... I can do that.  So I logged into the controller via iPhone web-app and tried this:

1.  Selected "Water now" from the home page.
2.  Scroll down so "Run times" zone 1 is visible.
3.  Press on the time window where there is a "0" displayed for zone 1.
4.  Time pop up comes up asking for a time of day (i.e. 12:00 AM)...

Okay... So, the interface is selecting the wrong kind of "time" popup.  Alright... so I tried selecting 12:02 AM thinking that this would be time zero (midnight) plus two minutes.  The system should run for two minutes then... well, no.

So, it appears that whatever I select for a zone in the "Water now" selection I can not get it to "Water now."

Any updates for this or maybe another way to allow me to run a single zone for a set period of time from the mobile web-app?

Thanks,

-Robert

rl1131

• View Profile
Re: Mobile Web-App: Water Now, can't set zone run time
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2014, 07:21:51 pm »
One other note:

When I select 12:02 AM and press the "set" button the zone 1 time changes to "02 AM"

-Robert

Canada_Guy

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2014, 09:41:34 pm »
This is how I access it from the basic iPhone interface (not the one that shows a lawn view).

If you just want to run one zone, select "Settings", then "ZONES", then touch on the water drop. A set of numbers should pop up on a wheel. One for minutes, one for seconds. Just spin to the correct number appears and press "SET".

From the full interface (lawn view), I touch on the sprinkler icon on the picture, the time wheels pop up Spin to the time you want and press SET.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2014, 09:46:50 pm by Canada_Guy »

bluespray_admin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2014, 10:36:58 pm »
There is a bug on the phone interface for manual run.  You should use Settings->Zones, then click on the water drop of the zone you want to water.

We'll have it fixed in the next firmware release.

rl1131

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2014, 02:21:50 pm »
Thanks for both replies.  Using the Settings->Zones worked.