Author Topic: Outdoor case  (Read 16736 times)

guinness

• View Profile
Outdoor case
« on: January 26, 2014, 06:15:10 pm »
I noticed that an outdoor case is offered as an option.  What exactly is that, I don't see any images shown or any further details.  Does the controller purchase not come with the blue case shown in images, or is that just for indoor use?

Also can you provide dimensions for the unit, I can't see that listed anywhere on the website.  It should be shown on the product detail page, or otherwise in the FAQ.

bluespray_admin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Outdoor case
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2014, 10:52:09 pm »
We've updated the page with the outdoor enclosure information.

The controller comes with the blue case, which is an indoor mounted case.  The optional outdoor case can house the BlueSpray controller inside.

seedar

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2014, 06:23:44 pm »
Hi, just found your product, looks to be just what I am after ! I am also interested in the outdoor case but I can't find the page you are talking about where there is now a picture and dimensions etc ? Can you provide a link ?

thanks !
Seedar.

bluespray_admin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2014, 02:49:47 pm »
You can view the outdoor case and purchase it from our store:

http://store.bluespray.net/

haxer11

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2014, 09:00:40 pm »
I ordered 2 units with the external case.

They are quality cases and offer a great AC plug outlet.  Definitely worth the price!

Fholbert

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2014, 11:16:52 am »
I pulled new wire from three of four valve stations to reach the house. Mounted BlueSpray in my wife's closet. About a week later she noticed a funny blue light blinking behind her skirts.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2014, 11:10:42 pm by Fholbert »

Canada_Guy

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2014, 12:13:18 am »
Tell her it's a mood light and see how that works out for you.  :)

bagspacked

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2017, 04:45:29 pm »
Hi - I'm interested in a wi-fi enabled 24-zone controller and so am looking into a BlueSpray.  I understand that the controller is indoor rated but my current setup is outdoors.  Is there a BlueSpray outdoor housing I can purchase?  Or a third party one you recommend?  I can't seem to find one on the website.  Amazon says that the controller is typically purchased with the following enclosure, so is that what most people use? 

https://www.amazon.com/Orbit-57095-Weather-Resistant-Outdoor-Mounted-Controller/dp/B000VYGMF2/ref=pd_bxgy_86_img_2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=DJH49TQY9J467F0DG7MN

bluespray_admin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2017, 07:54:57 pm »

bbrotschi

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2019, 08:55:50 am »
I have been using the L-Com 14x10x4 Inch 120 VAC Weatherproof Enclosure with Hook & Loop Mounting, for the past two years here in the greater Phoenix area. It is just starting to dis-color, which is to be expected - given the UV exposure.  Good quality product