Author Topic: master valve delay, page jump  (Read 5249 times)

blue35

• View Profile
master valve delay, page jump
« on: April 04, 2017, 01:00:43 am »
i have 48 zones with 10 irrigation pumps (master valves), one for each reservoir. i need long delays to allow my reservoirs to fill back up between zones. the way i have it setup is pump one would irrigate zone 1-5 , pump two irrigate zone 6-10, and so on. when i set a delay the master pump will turn "on" during a delay.

eg. i program pump one zone 1-5 with a 5 min delay, schedule to run at 8am, 5pm, and  9pm. at 8am the program runs and at each delay the master pump turns "off". at 5pm the program runs but the delay between 3 and 4 the master pump stays "on". at 9pm the master pump will stay on during delays throughout the program.

it does this randomly. i was told by bluespray that master valves are suppose to stay on during delays but from testing the unit for a while now it seems like it was meant to stay off during delays due to the fact that it stays "off" more then "on" during delays.
to have it stay off during delays would help greatly especially for people in my situation using irrigation pumps that have to wait for water. it would also prolong the life of pumps and valves vs it staying on when its not needed.
i now have to set 48 different programs and schedules. i hope you can imagine how unbelievably long and frustrating  to have to set each zone individually   which brings me to my next feature request. a jump to page or pop up with all the page numbers for schedules and programs would be great. clicking on a cpu or swiping on a smart phone through a ton of pages is driving me insane.
i truly hope you guys will consider these features.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2017, 02:51:22 am by blue35 »

bluespray_admin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: master valve delay, page jump
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2017, 06:44:23 pm »
Feature submitted.