Poll

Will there be an expansion bord for more inputs

Should there be an app for phones yes
1 (100%)
or no
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closed: November 05, 2016, 01:38:32 am

Author Topic: Expanion of the software and hardware  (Read 6298 times)

buzzshot69@me.com

• View Profile
Expanion of the software and hardware
« on: August 07, 2016, 01:38:32 am »
I would first off start by saying i love the interface on the computer and the controller works very well.

1.Would there be any possibility that any one has found away to get more then just a rain sensor on the blue spray controller? It seems to me that that it mostly all software based and there is a input contact and a zone output. So with the two of them has any one built a board that would wait for a signal for the rain input then with a bit of software do a sound off to multiple inputs on the board and find the input that has gone off say wind rain or moisture etc. So that the software would be able to tell which one it was really looking at. Or is there a board out there i can buy?

2.Is there a way to power more then the 1Amp that the main power supply puts out. I would like to power multiple zone valves more then 3. they are rain bird dv100 and they need .3amps each. i need 4 so that i can do an automatic air blow out for the winter. the only other option i know of is building a relay board and a separate power supply which would take some time.

3.Is there any fault detection on individual zones in case of a short in the underground wires? it would be nice to have the the faulty zone automatically disable its self and the unit keep watering ever zone but that one.

4.Has any one found a way to rename master valves? Its a pain to try and remember what main valves do my Air blow out and what ones run my fertilizer injector. Also is it possible to run multiple valves at the same time other the creating to programs and run them at the same time?

5.Is there a way to see the house image on the iPhone? Or will there be an app for the iPhone coming out?

6.I would also like to run lights and my fountain with my blue spray is there a way to change the sprinkler icons.

There is alot to cover in this post any input would be helpful. I may have to build alot of this my self but would prefer not to if some one has already done the ground work. This is what i have to deal with in the picture it started off with only 6 zones and i think i got carried away now its 19 zones LOL.

bluespray_admin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Expanion of the software and hardware
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2016, 08:54:53 am »
Master valves cannot be renamed.
You can get the same desktop/tablet screen on the phone UI. Just change the /mob to /main.  Everything will be small, but you can.

buzzshot69@me.com

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2016, 11:34:33 am »
That looks way better thank you for the help. Just wondering why you can't rename the master valves? Will that ever change in the future? Also is there a way to put on more then one master valves on at one time?

bluespray_admin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2016, 09:25:13 am »
We think the terminal number is a good description, and easier to identify.
You can only choose 1 master valve per program.