Author Topic: New BSC24i-UE Issues  (Read 5841 times)

az.lvelez

• View Profile
New BSC24i-UE Issues
« on: October 25, 2016, 11:28:01 am »
Purchase and installed a BSC24i-UE 24 zone controller running 2.1.0. Have had some issues;

When running the app on my Android and watching the lawn view on my PC web interface I noticed the countdown of a zone does not match. It was off by three minutes between the two on my last run.

When zone seven starts watering, zone 15 turns on for four or five seconds. Would not have noticed but am in the process of installing the tubing on zone 15. SURPRISE! Have to watch it when other zones kick on to see if it happens with all zones.

On the Android when a zone is running the countdown timer gets a bad case of the jitters and it is difficult to tell time left as the numbers are all over the place. Does not happen all the time.

Anyone else having similar issues.

BobS

• View Profile
Re: New BSC24i-UE Issues
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2017, 07:40:23 am »
6 months ago I submitted a similar bug report:

In the /mob/ mobile web page, under “Active Zones”, there is a bug in the remaining time display for a zone started manually. If you put the mobile device to sleep while the zone is running and then wake up the mobile device, it appears that a second script is initiated for displaying the remaining time counter without stopping the first script, so that both scripts are attempting simultaneously to display the time, so that the displayed time rapidly toggles between two values.