Author Topic: Registering a 2nd Controller  (Read 5520 times)

auto_man

• View Profile
Registering a 2nd Controller
« on: August 06, 2015, 11:11:33 pm »
I recently added a second controller to my irrigations system so I could add additional zones.  My first controller is registered.  When I go to the Conserve Tab, at the top of the window there is a message under the heading "Register" that indicates:  "Your controller must be online and registered in order to activate this feature.  You must Register in order to activate this feature.", however there is no button to register as there was originally when I registered by 1st controller.  How can I register my 2nd controller?

Also note that in the User Manual, the section on Registering indicates the user should go to Settings Tab and then to the Weather.  There is no Weather selection, and perhaps that was changed to the Conserve and the User Manual has not been updated.

bluespray_admin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Registering a 2nd Controller
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2015, 10:15:04 am »
When the controller is not registered, runs in internet mode and online, the Register button will appear.
Is your controller running in Internet mode?

BTW, you might want to update your controller's firmware.  With the latest version (1.2.3), the Register button is on the bottom left side, just above the User Manual button.